May 1, 2012
Spent the last two weeks of April mourning the swan, Anneli’s, departure. She had such a presence that the lake felt so empty. I knew that the start of baby ducks and goslings would help me through and sure enough…
April 30, 2012
Another month gone, what was accomplished?
- www.suemitchellart.com secured
- Met team 52 to strategize presenting my proposal
- Totally organized studio
- GLEE for the day
- Film festival in Riverside
- Paulden’s home & studio
- “My Story Thru Rock Collecting” RCAA
- “I Wonder Where She Sleeps Now?” RCAA
- Made “love song” play list for Lauren & Mike
5 MONTHS TO GO!
- RCAA show… need 15 pieces of art
- sabattical…I have a schedule/syllabus of what I will study each month
April 13th & 16th, 2012
I took a Fri – Mon off and spent about 20 hours in my studio. I completely rearranged the room – set up for serious printmaking, collage work, press area and cutting, clean out, organized and labeled.
It might have just been more procrastination but I did get lots done. NOW ON TO MAKING ART!